Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting Paid to Blog....

Well, its been a week and things are moving right along for my blog in the world of blogging. Now that I can see traffic, I wanted to check and see what options are available to get paid to blog.

I came accross http://www.payingpost.com/ and it is pretty simple to set up. Presently, I'm awaiting approval for my blog. What I like is that it shows the three options you have for making money with Payingpost.com right on the first page you visit. No need to read fine print of this or that. Just follow the information on the first page and sit back, relax and wait for your approval to begin making money. In my research of blogging, what I have found is that keeping it simple and to the point is the best way to promote your blog.

Payingpost.com seems like they too are simple to the point.

No comments: