Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reality Shows - Would You Air Your Dirty Laundry??

I checked out "Bad Girls Club" reality reunion last night and also caught "Chance for Real Love" the other day.

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING....

Could the money be that good or is it the 15 minutes of fame? Most of the time, I see these people putting their dirty laundry out there for EVERYONE to see. Yikes!!! I'm not quite sure if that 15 minutes of fame or pay will help or sabatoge their reputation.

"Bad Girls Club" reunion showed alot of hostility and raunchy behavior. Would these ladies keepsake this time in their lives and show it to their children or grandchildren for that matter?

What a disgrace!

I know, I know.... I stopped and watched - this is true. It was pure entertainment and the "how not to behave" lesson of the day.

That brings me to "Chance for Real Love". These boys - cause I won't call them men - take these insecure girls - cause they don't deserve to be called women - and do with them what they will. Come on girls... Don't you want to be respected? Do you think after you have been used and abused some man out there will say "Huh, now there is a girl I want to bring home to Mama", probably not.

Reality Shows - Pure entertainment or the "Don't let this Happen to YOU" lessons to be learned??

You be the judge.

Visit Bad Girls Club at http://www.oxygen.com/tvshows/badgirls/ and Real Chance for Love at www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/real_chance_of_love/series.jhtml for pictures, videos, and all the drama!!

No comments: